Thursday 31 December 2020

Summer Tastes | Summer Learning Journey

Today for this Summer Learning Journey activity I participated in an activity called "Super Summer Tastes". 

This activity is about listing down our favourite summer foods while trying to find different images and describing them in our own way. 

You could make the image in different shapes that you could have seen and try to make a pattern with them.  I made a honeycomb pattern with all of the images and shapes that I found while browsing through the web.



3 comments:

  1. Hi Ariana

    I think you have summed up the tastes of summer. For me it is an ice cream on a hot day, maybe at the beach. I prefer vanilla but I'm sure you have your own favourite.
    Something with chocolate perhaps?


    Your watermelon would also be a hit, especially if it is sweet and preferably chilled.

    Well done. A good posting.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Mr Johnston,

    Thank you for the comment.

    The watermelon would be a hit if it was sweet and chilled.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kia Ora Ariana,

    It’s Shannon from the Summer Learning Journey.

    Ka pai on a fantastic array of summer flavours. I love how you’ve included a combination of healthy and treat foods. They’re all so delicious, I definitely agree with your summer tastes! I also really like your descriptive words and the fact that you’ve included examples of onomatopoeia like “crunch” for the toast!

    I love watermelons and oranges! They’re so yummy. My favourite fruit has to be nectarines though. What’s yours? What’s your favourite ice cream flavour? Mine is jelly tip, I like the jelly bit best. What do you put on your toast?

    Did you have a happy New Year?

    Ka kite anō,
    Shannon (SLJ)

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.