Wednesday 16 December 2020

Tānerore | Summer Learning Journey

For the Summer Learning Journey, I did an activity called "What are you doing".

First, I listened to an audio where a man asks a question in Maori. After listening to this, I rearrangement the mixed up words to their right place so that they would make sense.

The question that was asked was "What are you doing today" and my answer was "I am going to....". 

I found this task quite enjoyable since I could learn some parts of Maori



1 comment:

  1. Kia ora Ariana

    Ben here from the SLJ commenting team.


    Nice work on your te reo Māori activity!

    Am I able to see some of the answers you had for the activity? Perhaps you could upload the slide deck.

    There is a lot of information on the cybersmart website about uploading different things onto your blog. I hope it helps.


    Keep up the good mahi e hoa!

    Mā te wā,
    Benjamin

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.