Monday 28 December 2020

It's Cool To Be Kind | Summer Learning Journey

Today For this Summer Learning Journey task I did an activity called “It’s cool to be kind”.

The objective of the game is to report all the trouble makers and spread love and kindness to all the victims the trouble maker has hurt emotionally.


I completed this activity and found it really fun with all the obstacle courses placed so I had to think about where to jump in the right places to get to the best location


Below is an image of this activity.





2 comments:

  1. Kia Ora Ariana,
    My name is Zana and I am a blog commenter from the Summer Learning Journey.

    I like activities like this as it teaches you about cyber safety while also encouraging you to practice writing and sharing your positive, helpful and thoughtful quality comments.

    It is so cool that you completed all those levels of the game, congratulations. Did you learn anything new while playing this game?

    I also see in your post below that you have been posting and sharing some positive, helpful and thoughtful comments so don't forget all comments that are positive, thoughtful or helpful will receive points. Remember to submit a link to your published comment using this form.

    Happy Holidays, Keep up the great work and I hope to see more of your posts over the summer.

    Ngā mihi nui,
    Zana Yates

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kia Ora Zana,

    Thank you for the comment I really appreciate it. I did learn some parts about cyber smart and kindness. While playing this game I found it a lot of fun since I could learn about cyber smart, kindness and everything else.

    Have a great summer!

    Ariana

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.