Wednesday 16 December 2020

Kowhaiwhai Pattern | Summer Learning Journey

For the Summer Learning Task today I made a Kowhaiwhai Pattern.

First, we watched a video performed by a kapa haka group, then after that I watched a small video trying to find the wiriwiri in the background or anywhere else in there

Then, I made a copy of a Kowhaiwhai template then placed and decorated them the way I could.  After, I decorated the background to make it look like some summer colours 

This activity was really fun because I got to play around with the designs to the way I would like it


2 comments:

  1. Kia ora Ariana,

    My name is Shannon and I’m from the Summer Learning Journey.

    Your kowhaiwhai pattern is breathtaking. I love how it’s got bigger koru and smaller koru! Ka pai! I also like how you’ve split the background colours right down the middle. It makes it look very professional! Why did you decide to do that? It’s come out brilliantly. You’re awesome!

    Was it hard to make? How did you work out your design?

    Keep up the incredible work and happy blogging!

    Ka kite anō,
    Shannon (SLJ)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kia ora Shannon,

    I actually don't really know how I got this design I was just playing around for awhile until I found one that suited me!

    And It took a while to come up with where all of the koru's would go and how I would place them!

    Ariana

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.