Thursday 17 December 2020

Kowhaiwhai Pattern | Step It Up | Summer Learning Journey

For the Summer Learning Journey Task I did a Step it up version of an activity called "Kowhaiwhai Pattern".

First, I watched a small video where I had to find the wiriwiri in the background or anywhere else in that video.  After that I watched a video performed by a kapa haka group.

After trying to find the wiriwiri and also watching the video I made a copy of the kowhaiwhai template where I could make my own design and pattern to the most of my liking.

This activity was quite enjoyable since I could play around with all the designs that I could come up with and also to get more creative


1 comment:

  1. Kia ora Ariana,

    Thank you for sharing another beautiful Kowhaiwhai pattern. I love the two colours in the background and the connected shapes. Ka pai!

    Can you add to your post a short explanation of the symmetry you used and what your panel represents? That way I can give you full marks for this post.

    I look forward to hearing from you!

    Nga mihi,

    Charlotte

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.