Saturday 19 December 2020

Summer Haiku | Summer Learning Journey

For the Summer Learning Journey task today I did this activity called "Summer Haiku".

First, I watched A video on how to write a Haiku since I had never made one before.  In the video It showed how many syllables your supposed to use in those three lines, the pattern of syllables is "5, 7, 5".

After watching the video I made a copy of a template where I had to write my own original Haiku about the topic summer and also find an image that relates to my haiku.

2 comments:

  1. Kia ora Ariana,

    Fiona here again from the Summer Learning Journey team (-:

    Thanks for sharing your awesome Haiku about Summer - you have done a great job. I really like the write up you've given about this activity at the start of your blog, as this helped me to understand the activity better.
    I really like going to the beach and getting my feet wet, just like in your poem! I hope you are enjoying the summer so far.

    Keep up the great work!
    Fiona (SLJ).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kia ora Fiona,

    Thank you for the comment it is really appreciated.
    This blogpost was really easy to do since the tasks was quite easy! And so far this has been a great summer!

    Ariana

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.