Tuesday 3 November 2020

Table Mat | Reading

This week for reading I did a table mat based around this book called " Just like new".

The first thing I did was write down my prior knowledge, then I wrote down the topic of the book.

Next, I had to find 3 keywords for each box and define one of them that I had chosen.  After I found 4 facts that were written down in the book and wrote them down in the boxes.

After filling in all of the boxes I wrote down some questions that I would have asked and also some questions that the author would have asked.

LI: To build vocabulary.

5 comments:

  1. Hello Ariana,

    I see that you have been learning about a book called ‘Just like New” it sounds really interesting, but what things did you learn from the book?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi O’Ninesha,

    Thank you for your comment, some things that I had learnt from the book were some facts, keywords and many more, what did you learn from this blogpost?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Ariana,

      Thank you for your comment and answering my question, I learnt that Tonga has many traditions and that it is disrespectful to not wear a Ta’ovala at some places, by the way what was your favorite part of the book?

      Delete
    2. Hello O’Ninesha,

      Thank you for answering my question. My favourite part of the book was when the little girl started to make her own ta’ovala at a young age. Thank you for answering all my questions and for also commenting.

      Delete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.