Thursday 12 November 2020

Speech Planning | Writing

This week for writing I tried to memorise my speech and if I couldn't than I could read it off of my device.

First, I had to plan out what I was going to say like brainstorming different ideas of some different topics that we could use in our speech.

My topic for my speech was "Mufti".  I had chosen to do this topic because kids should have the right to express themselves.

Next, I needed a main website to find some facts from.  The facts were to back up my reason for my argument.

After that, I needed a solution and a summary.  The solution was to take away uniforms and letting the kids wear mufti, and the summary was ending the speech in a good way.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.