Tuesday 10 November 2020

Sharing Knowledge | Maths

This week for maths I had to find a partner and our partner had to talk about what they learnt on their area that they chose and we had to talk about the area that we chose.

My partner Oscar had chosen to do money as an area.  He talked and explained about money, what he had done and what he had learnt from it.

My other partner Siale talked to me about converting measurement.  He talked and also explained about what converting measurement was.

Siale had told me that measurement is finding out the height, width and length of something or and object, he had also told me that.

I believe I am an accurate teacher and I also believe that I was an alright student. 

Rotation Definition (Illustrated Mathematics Dictionary)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.