Thursday 29 October 2020

Persuasive speech plan | Writing

This week for writing I planned out my speech about why kids should be allowed to wear mufti at school.

First, I had to come up with a greeting, there are a lot of greetings but I only wrote a few.

Next, I wrote down my introduction about my topic in a catchy way for my speech.

Then, I made a rhetorical question, a rhetorical question is a question that someone asks without expecting an answer.  After, I wrote down my opinion about my argument.

Then I had to research some facts about why kids should be allowed to wear mufti I had found out that when you wear mufti you can express yourself.  After writing down all of this I wrote a solution to this and how we could fix it.

I found this activity quite enjoyable.  The most enjoyable part was researching different facts from different sites.

 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.