Monday 6 September 2021

The History of Manga

LI: to read for meaning and understanding

Our challenge today was to complete a reading comprehension about the history of Manga to show that we are reading for meaning and understanding.

Our final challenge in this activity was to create a DLO to share the information we found out.
A fact I found interesting is that cartoons and anime are just the same, I never knew that! Why this fact had suprised me is because
cartoons look nowhere near close as anime, they are designed entirely different.




1 comment:

  1. Hi Ariana
    Just like you, I did not know that cartoons and anime are exactly the same thing! You explained the difference between anime and manga so people like myself now understand what they are. I think it is fascinating how popular anime is and how long it has been around for.
    Well done

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.