Monday 6 September 2021

Own Design Character Profile

LI: to create a character profile

Our challenge was to design our own anime/manga character. Our next challenge was to draw the character on our chromebooks or on paper.

I chose to draw my character on my chromebook because I think I do better on my computer than on paper

Our final challenge was to write a paragraph that describes our character.

I enjoyed this because I love this character, they escaped from a demon farm at just 11 and under!



 

1 comment:

  1. Hi Ariana
    Great job with drawing your anime character, she looks very mysterious.
    I'm certainly glad I don't live on that farm, it sounds like a horrible end is in sight for poor Conny.
    Well Done

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.