Monday 6 September 2021

Anime/Manga Character Profile

LI: to create a character profile.

Our challenge was to choose our favourite anime/manga character. Our next challenge was to draw the character on our chromebooks or on paper.

I chose to draw my character on my chromebook because I found it easier to just draw the image (also since I don't have a rubber)

Our final challenge was to write a paragraph that describes our character and explains why this character is your favourite


I enjoyed this because I already knew so much about my character.


1 comment:

  1. Hi Ariana
    I can see why Naegi would be your favourite character, being lucky would be an awesome talent to have. Great job with your drawing. I'm sure you are glad high schools in NZ are not like this one.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.