Thursday 4 March 2021

Helping Others Become Cybersmart

    LI: To create a DLO that helps others become Cybersmart.


                                        

For those who are new to using a Netbook can try and learn shortcuts, if they use shortcuts they can easily get around from tab to tab.

Using a Netbook can be quite hard at first but then after a while it gets easier and easier, them learning shortcuts can help them a lot. 

I have created a DLO writing down what some shortcuts are and what they do, for example an easy one is: Ctrl + W = closing a tab down.

I found this activity really enjoyable because I could show what some shortcuts are to new people who aren't familiar with Netbooks

2 comments:

  1. Hi Ariana

    These are great tips to share. I am very sure our new students and our younger students will fond your DLO a huge help as they get used to their chromebook. Which shortcut is your favourite and why? Well done.

    Mrs Anderson

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Mrs Anderson,

    Thank you for the comment, For me my favourite shortcut would be Ctrl + T or Ctrl + W either ones are my favourite.

    Ariana

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.