Tuesday 18 August 2020

Reading

This week we learned to summarise.

We also needed to link our character trait and story web to help us.

I used my visualisation from week 1 to help seperate parts of the story.

I used my character inference traits to use adjectives and evidence to help me summarise in different parts.

Using good adjectives unlocks meaningful information, and I can summarise quicker.

Connecting all 3 strategies helped me to understand the story, character and keywords.



I liked doing this activity because it shows what you understand and it also makes your brain think a lot






4 comments:

  1. Hi Ariana, you sure do have to use alot of skills to summarise a text. I think you have explained how you have learnt this well. And I agree your brain does have to think alot.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Ariana I am very impressed by you using the 3 strategies to help give you a better understanding of the story and characters. Well done! Yes definitely alot of thinking!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Mrs Hoedemaker, hope your doing great!
      Thank you for your comment.

      Delete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.